Monday, June 27, 2011

Playing Catch-up

Its been a while since I've last posted. I know, I've not been a good blogger. But in my defense I was gone all last week for work. I don't mind traveling for work, but I hate being gone from my family for so long. Glad to be back. This weekend I continued to stay busy, but that is a post I'll reserve for later.

On to the meat and potatoes of the text - Fathers Day Weekend!

Last weekend we were able to travel up north to see Marc's parents. With every one's hectic schedule, that's not a trip we get to make as often as we'd like. Not only was it a weekend to celebrate fathers, it was also a chance to celebrate a marriage of 30 years! Congratulations Jon and Betty Jo!!!!!!

Enjoy the pictures!


Okay Grandma, you hide and I'll find you!

There you are!


Where did your hat go?

Petting Goliath!

Good Boy!

Just like 30 years ago!

First time in a big girl bed!


Enjoying Anniversary Cake


Boat In Church Service

Sunday Evening at Aunt Terry and Uncle Jeff's house

Nothing Runs Like a Deere - and Zeke!

Mommy - enough with the camera!





More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment