Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?

That's hard for me....Id love a pool, but I think I'd get much more use out of the landscaping....So landscaping it is!


2. Death penalty, yay or nay?

I'd say I'm for it. I mean, I believe people can be rehabilitated, but I still think if consequences were more harsh than people wouldn't be so quick to commit the crime.


3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?

She took a bite of a bar of Dove soap..... I had my back turned for a second to get a towel out of the cabinet. I knew the soap was on the shelf, but honestly thought she'd leave it alone....She took a bite, spit it out, then rubbed her eyes with her soapy little hands. The soap then made her cry hysterically. So I filled a cup with cool water to rinse out her eyes - which made the crying worse....It was horrible!


4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?

I honestly have only been once since I was out of college (December 2006). I HATE the dentist! I have TMJ so they have to prop my mouth open with "tooth pillows" - blah. My gums always ache for a day and my jaw for a week! I hate it!


5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?

I guess I'm a boring person, because my favorite animals are pet-type animals! I love my cats and dogs! They're wonderful to have around. Now, when I was a little kid if you'd ask me that I'd said a wolf....But, that's basically just a dog, right?


More to come...

1 comment: