Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

I'd have to go with swimming. How can you not love to swim?!


2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever is on sale?

I generally use homemade laundry detergent or Purex. Maddie uses the Free and Clear Purex.


3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer time?

Kabobs! Beef or chicken - does not matter as long as there is plenty of onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.


4. Do you have any talents?

Uhm...not really. I'm a decent cook. That's about all I've got in the talent department.


5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

Managing money. If I were to become an expert at that, maybe I could save more! Ha ha!


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment