Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekend Buys!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to spend the day with my mom, dad, and sister down in Nashville, Indiana. If you've never been there and are in drivnig distance, I'd highly recommend going! There is so much to do, but more importanlty - sooo many cool, unique shops!

One of my favorite stores is called Bare Feet. Its actually a sock factory that sends socks all over the U.S. My favorite part about this store is the bargin bin! You can't go wrong with $1 socks that will last forever (and believe me, they do last!) So what my husband teases me about never actually visiting some of the places my socks talk about - they were only a dollar!

Here are some pictures of my other great buys! (Limiting myself to a few - not all!)


Socks for the Little Bug!
Mommy's socks (Bears, Moose, Yorkies - OH MY!)
A metal star that holds a votive with a red and blue berry wreath - super cute addition to where I recently knocked of a frame from the top of the hoosier cabinent... Not glad I broke the frame, but glad I found a replacement. (PS - thats not dust, thats just a glare from the flash -wink wink)
A cross with turquios stones to add some color to my cream walls in the hallway.



More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment