Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?

Pretty darn close! I always wanted to get married and have kids. Well so far so good. I also wanted to be a vet, which I realized that dream would always be just that - a dream - once I hit high school chemistry! Ha ha!


2. What is one must have item for the summer?

Sandals....I live for this part of the year! I can make it without shorts, skirts, capris....But I won't live in socks and shoes during the summer!


3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)

No way! First, the little bug isn't old enough to be in school yet. But even if she was, why push them? I know people tell me times are different and such, but come on. The worlds a tough place. They get so precious few years to be kids. Let them use their imaginations, place outside, make mud pies, work on 4-H projects... I guess I think kids should get a chance to be kids!


4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?

Yes! I love it! I can't wait to do more. My goal this year is to freeze onions and green peppers (not together, though that's not a bad idea...) and put up way more apple butter!


5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?

I do! Getting ready (shower, clothes, hair, makeup depending on the days events) is like my cup of coffee!


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment