Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you and your husband got pregnant, what would your first reaction be?

Whoo hooo!


2. Best memory about this summer so far.

Probably my trip to the Creation Museum with Marc and Maddie.


3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids' sheets?

Probably once a week or every other week. Our bedroom is the warmest (coldest in the winter) room in the house. So its probably best they're washed often.


4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?

I guess the body scan? I don't care as long as they're keeping me safe once I'm up in a plane!


5. Since it's fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?

Oh my - too many to put in one post. I loved that time in my life. The fairs were a family event for us. We were all there everyday. I truly miss it. I enjoyed showing and hanging out. But mostly I enjoyed working with my family to get our livestock ready before the shows.


More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I think you were hiding something with your answer to that first question!!!

    ReplyDelete