Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

No....There is no reason that I would ever jump off a high place with just a rope tied onto me....No reason I would do it......I wouldn't even go up that high to begin with...No...No...No....


2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or drive-in?

Either one. There isn't a drive in close anymore - but with a toddler, I think that might be a better option. Though we've taken her to a few movies in a theater (her first was the movie UP when she was only a few weeks old! Never woke up once!) and she does really well. Winnie the Pooh is coming out next month - going to the theater for sure then!


3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

What? By who? Ha ha, do people really do that?! That would rock!


4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Wax... Though I have no problem tweezing, I just have such thick eye brows that tweezing can only get you so far.


5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

I don't think so. I always wanted to graduate from Purdue, marry, and live close to my family where I could raise a family of my own. It was never a secret I wanted to help my family farm or that I wanted kids. So, if anyone is surprised, than we probably weren't that close anyway. The only surprise might be that I'm not an ag teacher with how active I was in FFA. But hey, its hard for a 17 year old to plan a future when they don't know what life is like beyond what they've seen the past 17 years. Looking back, I'm so glad for my years in FFA - SO GLAD - but I'm even more glad that I'm where I'm at with my career!


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment