Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Question Friday - Thanks Erin!!!!

I love blogs - LOVE THEM. I enjoy reading whats going on in other people's lives, learning about different ways to use a recipes, and seeing pictures of my friends families as they grow.

Today, one of my friends posted a "Five Questions Friday" post. I enjoyed it so much, I thought I'd steal the idea...And the questions!

Here it goes:

1) If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?

If money was no object for the car, then surely it wouldn't be for the gas either, right? In that case I want my same car only brand new! I'd love to have a fully loaded, white Suburban. That would just make my day!

2) What was your worst first date ever?

It wasn't horrible, but very awkward. I went out with this guy that my roommate gave my number to. He was in an ag club we were in at Purdue. He was super nice, but I think tried too hard. I hate to be mean and put that date at the worst first date ever...But it was definitely one that did not result in a second date......

3) How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?

Wow- that's a deep one. I was 16 years old. I was so crazy about this boy. As the Taylor Swift song says "Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them." It didn't end well, but I learned a lot from it and don't regret dating him.

4) When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?

This is horrible, but its been a while. I know I shouldn't depend on the Internet to do my figuring for me....But I do....Shame on me......

5) If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" ad for a best friend, how would you word it?

WANTED: Best Friend. Must love animals, be able to discuss farming topics, and enjoy shopping for new Vera Bradley purses. Sense of humor and texting ability required Outgoing personality, preferred.


Ha ha - Well I hope you enjoyed my Five Question Friday!

Have a great weekend!

More to come...

2 comments: