Monday, April 25, 2011

Bath Time for.....Mickey?

At our family outing to the Children's Museum this past weekend, Maddie showed her dad and I just how much she LOVES playing in water (what child doesn't, right?) With her approaching her second birthday, I figured she's old enough now to play in some water without having mommy right there telling her what to do and how to do it. (I mean, she is almost 2 for pity sakes!) So I made a bowl of soapy water and asked her if she'd like to give her toys "a bath". With no surprise she wanted to. I was impressed, however, how gently she "washed" and each of her toys. She would pull one out and wipe it off with the hand towel I gave her, then set it aside on the floor. After she "bathed" all of them, she would start all over again. She didn't even end up soaked - like I assumed she would! What a smart little girl, don't you think???




More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment