Monday, April 25, 2011

A Day Out with Mommy and Daddy

Very rarely do Marc and I have a day off together. Even on weekends, Marc works at home and around the farm. So, when we usually take Madelyn anywhere its usually with a group of family members - which we love. I completely believe a child should be surrounded by those that love him/her. However, its also nice to have a day now and then with just mommy and daddy! Friday was our day!

Friday Marc had the day off for Good Friday. I went to work wishing I was hanging out at home with my hubby and the little bug. Around 11:00 Marc called and we decided that maybe I would just take the rest of the day off and we would take Maddie to the Children's Museum. What a plan! And she LOVED it!


Maddie and Dolly were ready to go!


Look at the choo choo daddy!


Family shot!
Tunneling to see the trains
Trying some Egyptian clothes on
Look at these big cats Daddy!
Coloring some pictures in Egypt
Look at these long skinny crayons, we don't have these at home!
Mommy and Maddie making a pretty bracelet
Showing off my moves on the runway!
Barbie's got nothing on me!


Look at all this stuff!
Look up there Daddy! (notice her pretty, shiny new bracelet from Egypt?)
Water Table!
Hey Doreeeee!
Hanging out in the garden
Look! I went to space with Dora and Boots!
I'm trying to find Baby Jaguar!
Yo Ho! I'm a pirate!
Look out mateys!
Look - its Wonder Woman and Super Girl! (their costumes at least!)


They look soooo tired!
Sleeping beauty!






More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment