Thursday, July 15, 2010

Zucchini Bread is Mmm Mmmm Good!

I finally dug my zucchini and cucumber plants out of the weeds (well mostly, its still a work in progress). I decided with some of my fresh produce, I'd make some delicious treats! First on my list was a new zucchini bread recipe. I was excited to try it. The recipe is below. A friend offered me her zucchini pie recipe. It looks great! That's next on my list to try!!!!

I hope you enjoy the recipe! I'm sure you'll see from the pictures that my little bug sure enjoyed it!

3 Cups Flour
1 Teas Salt
1 Teas Baking Soda
3 Teas Cinnamon
1/4 Teas Baking Powder
3 eggs
2 Cups White Sugar
3 Teas Vanilla
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
3 Cups Grated Zucchini
1 Cup walnuts (optional)

1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Sift together dry ingredients
3) Beat eggs, add sugar, vanilla, and oil and mix well. Add zucchini. Add dry ingredients.
4) Pour into 2 ungreased loaf pans
5) Bake for 1 hour

Enjoy!





More to come...

1 comment:

  1. I picked zucchini yesterday...now I just need to find the energy to do something with it all! The bread looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete