Friday, July 23, 2010

Madelyn Walking on her Own!

Maddie is growing so fast, I just can't believe it! She loves to stand, cruise around the furniture, and even walk - as long as she has your hand for security. Lately she hasn't needed my hand but still holds on to it (though I don't mind!) Yesterday, however, I let go of her hand to grab something and she took off. I was amazed--I think she was too, because after crossing the room and realizing I wasn't there, she dropped to the floor! I started standing her up and getting her to walk to me. She got a little more shy when the camera was out and Ma and Daddy were there, but still did good! I'm so proud of my little bug!

Enjoy!




More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Maddie! I bet you will be running before next weekend...get your running shoes ready Momma.

    ReplyDelete