Wednesday, July 7, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things......

Monday I had the day off from work in honor of July 4th. It was so nice to be able to get a few things done! But what was even better than weeding around my deck and washing my living room carpet, was Marc calling to say he was heading home early from work and that we were going to eat lunch at Rancho Bravos! For those of you who don't know, Rancho Bravos is my absolute favorite restaurant. I could eat there everyday! You get so much delicious food for so cheap! Its wonderful!

I really enjoyed spending an afternoon with my husband and my wonderful little girl! (Who also loves Rancho Bravos! She always eats her cheese quesadilla, rice, and some meat and cheese from Mommy's taco. She also likes the cheese enchilada and the guacamole - though she only gets a few bits of those things since they can sometimes be spicy.)

Maddie at the table at our favorite place!

"I'm ready to eat, Mommy!"

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment