Monday, July 12, 2010

My Corny Family!

Every year our family gets together to freeze our favorite veggie to eat year round! This year our sweet corn came a little earlier than usual. Though not all of it was ready, we decided to get a head start on our usually all day event of freezing corn. Its always a good time! (Plus leaves us with plenty of corn for the whole year- and then some!) Enjoy the pictures!

They were pretty excited to get their picture taken-ha ha!
My favorite part is cutting....So I can eat it while I work!

Our bagging crew!
Before being flattened and frozen!

And of course I was working hardest of all! :) My three favorite girls
(and yes I count little Daisy Dog!)

I didn't get any pictures of feeding the corn left overs to the cattle. Thats always a fun way to wrap up our day. Of course, the cows think so too! ;)


More to come...

1 comment:

  1. I hope my sweet corn is ready soon...it is an all day event for me too (plus, I like to eat it as I cut too)

    ReplyDelete