Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Checking Out My Babies!

This week I went to the doctor's for a regular check up. I'm going every two weeks now - soon to be every week! Whoo Hoo!

I don't normally take the Little Bug with me back into the actual examining room. The last few times I had, she became very concerned that the doctor was hurting me. After the blood pulling drama when she was 18 months, she hasn't done doctor's offices well....

Anyhoo, I told mom that I wanted her to come back this time, because she needed to start warming up to the idea of seeing me around doctors. I don't want her to freak out at the hospital! So we were called back to the room and sat there waiting. She was happy as she could be, just talking up a storm. Dr Wickert came in and my once shy little girl walked right up to him to start a conversation. She even showed him her teeth and informed him she was getting more!

When it came time to listen to the baby's heart beat she was very interested in what was going on. In fact she thought she needed to try out this contraption and see if there was a baby in her tummy like mommy! The doctor just laughed and said "come lay by mommy and we'll check you out too!" It was way too cute! I'm so glad my mom had her cell phone on her to take a few pictures! I'm also so thankful I have a good natured doctor who willingly obliged a 2 1/2 year old's curiosity!



I look at this picture and think about how happy my little girl is. I can't wait to be a mommy of two and feel very blessed to have the life I do! My cup runneth over!


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment