Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Disney Vacation Pictures

Things have been sooo busy around here since we got back from our trip to Florida. I apologize for not posting more sooner.

I have a quick minute to get some pictures uploaded. I'm just going to post some highlights. Feel free to check out Facebook for more!
First Night at the Resort.

Eating at Planet Hollywood

My sister and I decided to "build our own treat" at Goofy Candy Co. The one the gal is making right now is mine.

The finished product. And I assure you, it was just as good if not better than it looks!

My princess!

This is a cool story I think. We had the ultra sound that determines the gender the week before we left for our trip. Instead of them telling me what the baby was, we had the tech print off a picture and put it in an envelope. The first morning on our vacation was to be spent dining with Cinderella at her castle. My parents and sister had no idea that I had brought the envelope with me. They thought it would be opened at Christmas. Once seated in the castle, I excused myself to go to the restroom (pregnant girls do that often, you know) I handed the envelope to a cast member and quickly explained what it was. I went back to the table and our food was served. As a family we bowed to say a prayer before we started eating. Right after our prayer a cast member came out and said "I noticed you just got done saying your blessings. I think I might have another one for you." With that she sat down a white platter with a platter cover (not sure what those are called but it was elegant looking!) I pulled the lid off and revealed that we're having a little girl!!!!!! My mom and sister cried, my dad I don't think knew what to say, Marc looked relieved that we finally found out (the anticipation was killing us), and I, like Marc, was just thrilled to finally know what we're having!

As much as she loved meeting the princesses, she loved the mangoes there better. Two years in a row those things have won over the princesses!

Getting ready to drive a boat!

Right before the Hoop Dee Doo Review. Awesome dinner show!

The next morning (Happy birthday Mom!) at Chef Mickey's

Meeting the head chef!

Getting ready to watch the Play House Disney Puppet Show

Osborn Lights

Looking at the fish in the huge tanks!

The best restaurant that we ate at this time was Le Cellier! It was super tasty. We haven't missed going once - making this my 7th time (5 times with Marc!)

Enjoying the marshmallow from Aunt Casie's dessert

Teppan Etto Japanese Restaurant


Cheese!

Enjoying a special gift from our chef

Beautiful fireworks!
This was only three days of highlights from Disney. There are soooo many more pictures. I think between my sister, me, and the pictures we bought from Disney on a CD there were close to 1600 pictures. I know I'm leaving so many out. I plan to post more from day 4 and on next time. Hope you enjoyed the pictures I posted today!

More to come....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a second girl! I'm glad you had such a wonderful vacation. Can't wait for more pictures.

    ReplyDelete