Monday, December 19, 2011

A Trip for A Tree

Last week was a busy one, as seems to be the norm for this time of year! But despite the busy schedules, my sister and her family, parents, and my little family were able to steal an evening away together to go and get a Christmas tree. I know, I know, you're thinking, just last week? Well we put up an artificial tree right after Thanksgiving and get a dug tree that we can not only enjoy in our home during the holidays, but we can enjoy in the yard the rest of the years!

Below are our pictures from our trip! Enjoy!

Grandkids posing with Ma and Pa

Cheeessseee

Eric's first tree hunting experience

Our tree has been selected! Hope its not too big! Ha ha!

Helping daddy!

Posing with Mommy! (Picture taken by Abby - She did a great job!)

Maddie had to take a picture since Abby did - I think this is a good family pic too!

The trees we picked were so large.... As you can see, my dad really struggled - ha ha!

Watching them cut a Christmas tree for the Saylers!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment