Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pictures from Disney - iPhone Addition

Hello everyone! We're back from our Disney Vacation. It was fun and the weather was wonderful! I haven't had a chance to download the pictures from my camera yet, but I did pull the ones I had from my phone.

Below is a sample of the pictures you'll see later on. Enjoy!

On our way to pick up Ma and Pa!

Playing with our magnet doll!

He was burried in snacks!

Waiting for our breakfast reservations at Cinderella's Castle!

Tuckered out!

Dole whip anyone? Yes, I believe I will....

Ready for a day at the parks!

Mommy and Maddie at Chef Mickey's

So the smiles look kinda fake, but I think its because it was like our 5th stop for pictures.

Osborn Lights

Maddie posing in front of the nativity scene. Way to go Disney!


Marc's favorite part of our whole trip - the food at Le Cellier!

Our chef at Teppan Etto.

Churros anyone?

NO MORE FOOD!

Still smiling after snacking on a Kitchen Sink!

Her favorite part of the Kitchen Sink - the Oreo toppings


Our picture from Splash Mountain

Playing with our Disney character magnets on the way home. She was a good girl!


Our view of the boardwalk as we walked on the beach at The Beach Club Resort.



 More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment