Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Scary Craft

I was decorating for fall last weekend. I LOVE FALL! So I thought, while I was at it, I'd get out the few Halloween decorations I have. When setting them on my Hoosier Cabinet I decided I needed a table runner or something..... Hmmmm.......

Enter, JoAnn's.....

I decided I'd make one. It can't be too hard. After all I made one for my table for Maddie's birthday party. I had fun with it, though it was a lot skinnier than I wanted it to be. I had enough fabric - lengthwise - to make a second one for my mom. (I told her this was like when I was a little kid and I'd bring home an art project I wanted her to put on the fridge....So she has to use it since I made it!)

Taaa daaa! I know, its nothing special. But for a girl who's new to the sewing world, its not too bad, right?



More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment