Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcoming Baby Eric!

Just when you think you have so much love in your life you couldn't possibly have any more to give..... You see the small hands of a baby, hear a baby's soft cries, and see the smile that lights up your sister's face...... That's when you find, you have once again fallen in love!

On the morning of April 29, my precious little nephew came into the world at 8 lbs 3 oz and 21 3/4 inches long. My sister and her husband are over-the-moon! My niece can't stop talking about her baby brother, also known as Bubba to Abby.

We love you so much Eric Anthony Sayler! I can't wait to watch you grow into the man God intended you to be!












(PS - In a reference from an earlier post - this is why my parents weren't at the parade with my other sister. They were at the hospital with the baby!)



More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment