Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?

Depends on what I'm wearing... Boots- crew. Tennis shoes - ankle. Sandals - ankle... Just making sure you were paying attention. Sandals - none. Which is what I prefer since we're heading into summer. :)


2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!

Madelyn was a mutual name. Who doesn't love that name?! :)


3. What is your favorite type of weather?

I like warm weather. Not hot, but warm. I want to be able to go barefoot in the grass, where my favorite sweatshirts in the evenings, and swim during the afternoons with my little girl!


4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

Probably around 7 or 7:30. I usually am always up by then. I'm a morning person, so its easier for me to get up than it is for me to stay up late.


5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?

Uhm... I myself haven't purchased my plot. BUT members of my family have bought a certain amount in a block and I plan to buy a few off of them. (Not any day too soon I hope!)


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment