Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

Usually....But since planting is in full swing, not really lately. I try to stay up, but usually end up falling asleep before he gets home!


2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

My hubby's face looks good either way, I think! :)


3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

I don't think there has been a bad vacation for me, but things during different trips that have been bad! Like the idiot (that's me) that buys new shoes to wear on her honeymoon to look cute - then makes her new husband sit with her on the monorail as she bandages her feet up! Or when we drove to Kansas with an eleven month old child in a rear facing seat...Talk about a long drive. Or the family trip we took where Marc and my luggage was the only one that didn't show up until the day after we arrived; and then I got a rash on the back of my knee (you know, where you sweat in the hot Florida heat!) Never bad trips - because all of them were wonderful - just a few glitches that I could have done without!


4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

My sister started a blog when her daughter was a baby. I started reading a few then, and gradually became addicted!


5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! I'm a roller coaster girl! The bigger the drop, the faster the speed - the better. Now - having said that...I don't have to make a trip to one all the time. I enjoy Kings Island now and then and who doesn't love the swimming at Holiday World? BUT - though its not technically an amusement park - the rides at Disney World beat ALL! Hands down! No questions! I'd live there if I could! Their rides aren't all fast, but they all have a story line - and I love that!


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment