Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tater Tot Nachos

I love reading blogs! I have several that I'm signed up for their daily/weekly posts. One blog that I read daily inspired me to make one of the recipes they had in their Weekly Menu. This was Tater Tot Nachos. And let me tell you - totally worth it - and CHEAP! Marc and I gobbled up half of a pan... And it was a 9x13! Ha ha! Below are the pictures of the meal in progress.....

Place 2lbs tater tots in a 9x13. (I bought Kroger brand - on sale OH YEAH!)

Add ground beef - browned and seasoned with taco seasoning.

Top with favorite salsa - optional (I used black bean and corn salsa, also Kroger's brand)

Add two cups of shredded cheese.


Bake on 400 for 35-40 min. And the outcome is beautiful!

Taa daaa!
I do want to mention that in the previous picture there were mangoes...I did eat fruit with my meal,
I just didn't add it to my plate for the picture...... Hmmm mangoes......


By the way - I'm not sure why blogger feels the need to turn my pictures every which way. If you know how to fix this, leave me a comment!

Happy cooking everyone!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment