Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Glade House Party

I recently was chosen by HouseParty.com to host a Glade House Party. They sent an incredible party pack with goodies for me and my guests to enjoy. Due to bad weather and a flu bug, not everyone could make it, but we sure had fun all the same!

Here is the game we played to guess the flavors of the new Glade scents. Let me know if you got them!



We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the scents! I can't wait to head to Walmart this week to use my coupon. I'm wanting something new and refreshing for my office at work!

Enjoy the pictures below!







Thanks House Party for another fun event!!!! And thanks to all my lovely guests! It was fun!!!

More to come...

(Answers: Pineapple and Mango, Cotton and Italian Mandarin, Lavender and Juniper Berries, Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice)

No comments:

Post a Comment