Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

I love doing these things! Thanks Erin for letting me play along!!!
_____________________________________________________
1. Which movie do you love to quote?
Oh my goodness, sooo many! It just depends on the situation. Everything from Disney movies ("Hiss you're never around when I need you!") to movies like Wedding Crashers ("I never know what she's doing in there!") You just never know what might pop out next ;)

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Yes! My hubby still has his. Every once and a while he'll get it out and I'll sneak a ride with him around the house...I know, whooo hooo, around the house. But hey, its better than nothing!

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I'd love to sit on the couch in my pjs reading my nook and sipping a flavored coffee or a big gas station pop.... Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) that NEVER happens with a two year old unless she's napping...But those are the times I need to get stuff done like laundry and dishes - blah!

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts or one really big (expensive) gift?
Just depends on the item. As long as its thoughtful, I don't care.

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
I have never shown up at the wrong place because I was confused... I have written down an appointment wrong, therefore showing up at the wrong time. BUT that wasn't because I was confused as much as it was that I just recorded the information wrong.


More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you joined in for 5QF!! Also...loving the new blog header. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete