Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sending a Letter to Disney

A week or so ago, I received an email with a tip for Disney in it. I know - shocking that I like to receive any thing Disney! This tip was more for the kids. You can write to your favorite character and receive an autographed picture. How cool is that! I knew Maddie would get a kick out of having a picture of a Disney character in her room. Plus it'd give her a chance to see the real thing before we get down there for our next trip. (I'm always nervous that one of these days she'll be afraid of them when we go down to visit!)

Since she can't write yet (I know, she's pretty smart, but not quiet there yet...) I decided I'd help her out. When thinking about her favorite character it doesn't take a person to be around my child for more than 5 minutes to know who that is! Mickey Mouse! So I geared her letter to Mickey and Minnie. I told them (from Maddie's perspective) how much she loved them and couldn't wait to see them on our next trip. To have Maddie be a part of this adventure, I thought she could spruce up the letter. Below you'll see her handy work.


Colroing is one of her favorite things!
Adding polka dots!

Going to go show Daddy

 
Sealing it with love!
We'll keep you posted on whether the mousy couple responds. Either way, it gave us another chance to color - which is always fun!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment