Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Do you have any siblings? Are you close with them?

Yes! Two sisters! They're my best friends!


2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?

I'd rather be slightly under. Its so much easier to gain it, than it is to take it off. Let me start off too thin, after a few weeks I'll be up to weight! ;)

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?

Every year I have to get a few things.
First- a vanilla coke from Hooks.
Second- a bloomin onion.
Third- chocolate covered peanuts at the South Bend Chocolate Co.
Fourth- (and this is if I can find them) mini donuts.
Alll so good!


4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?

My baby doesn't go to school yet. But I think this summer has gone crazy fast. I can't believe that school is getting ready to start!


5. Pool or ocean?

Never swam in the ocean, so I'm going with a pool. Preferably a warm one! :)


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment