Friday, September 28, 2012

WDW or Bust!

Is that time of year again... We're heading to Disney soon. I'm sure many of you are thinking - seriously?! Again?!..... Let me explain.....

My Top Five Reason to Visit Disney World: 


My travel agents at Disney in 2011
  1. Cost: What? Cost? Seriously? Its expensive isn't it? Uhm, no more than other vacations if you know how to plan. I have the best Disney Vacations experts in the world. We go during value season and haven't gone yet without dining free. (Thats right, I said free.) So basically we go all inclusive. Cool, huh?
  2. Location, Location, Location: Florida, enough said. I like being warm. A vacation to me involves warm air and swimming. I don't want to go some where that involves coats and thick socks. In fact, no socks is preferred.
  3. Food: Someone once said "One should eat to live, not live to eat." Well that someone never experienced Disney dining. It is AMAZING! People who have never been are thinking, really? Hamburgers, pop corn and ice cream is it, right? WRONG! I've never in my life had a better steak than I have at Le Cellier steak house (and I won't even describe their pretzel bread and cheddar soup!) I've never dined some where as fancy as Narcoossee's (not that I'll ever eat there again. That kind of place is a little too classy for this girl! But their almond crusted cheese cake....OH MY...) I think you get my point. The dinner theaters are second to none. Their sit down restaurants are out of this world. Not to mention that you can try cuisine from several different countries. And if you have kids they have some wonderful character dining meals that are not only delicious but so much fun! And if sitting down isn't something you want to do, try one of their wraps. I dare you to take a bite and tell me it isn't delicious. OH and the rice krispy treats..... I have tried and tried... There is no making them like the do at WDW......I'm sorry, theres not....(And of course, I still love the standard popcorn, corn dog nuggets, and ice cream on a stick. If you don't like those things... Please hit the small x in the corner of the screen...I don't think we have anything left to say to one another....Ha ha, no seriously....Stop reading my blog....)
  4. All inclusive: I know I already said that term in my first point.... Well, its true. From the moment your plane touches the ground in Orlando, you are taken care of by Disney. No matter if you're staying at the Grand Floridian or if you're going to a value resort. They put you on the Magical Express directly to where you'll be staying. The buses take you to and from the parks and Downtown Disney. Its wonderful not to have to worry about how to get where. Unlike other vacations, you also don't have to rent a car or spend extra time in a vehicle trying to get from one place to the next.
  5. The experience: Whether honeymooners or grandparents taking your grand kids for the fiftieth time, you come back with a different experience each time. We've never come home disappointed. My husband and I have gone solo, we've gone in large parties, and this trip will be the first for just our family of four. Each time has been a blast. Disney offers so many shows, street performances, attractions, and activities, that there is no possible way to get bored. You can take tours, jet ski, bike, and so much more. Its more than the perception of taking a picture with a guy in a Goofy costume. 



My next few posts I'll write about Disney... Just to help get some of this pressure of excitement out of my system! 

Let me know what you think!


More to come...

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to talk with you in a year or two. My future step-daughters would have so much fun at WDW (I've been twice). We'd love to do a family vacation with them and that would be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you totally should take them! Let me know when you want to go. As I said, my sister is a Disney travel agent, so she can hook you up with the deals and make all your reservations (including dining) for you! (Best part is, Disney pays her so you don't have to!!!) Its my favorite place to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete