Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome Isabella Grace!

It seems like its been forever since I've last posted. Things have certainly been busy in our world. Two weeks ago today our family of three finally became a family of four! Isabella Grace entered the world on March 30 at 8:14 am, weighting 8 lbs 13 oz and was 21 inches long - and boy was/is she perfect! Marc and I sure can create some beautiful children!

The c-section went beautifully. I was more with it on this one than I was the previous c-section. I also got to nurse her right away in the recovery room. The nurses and other hospital staff were excellent! I did have a reaction the first day to the spinal block. But by Saturday I was back to normal. I surprisingly recovered faster from this surgery!

Madelyn did great when we came home from the hospital. She often asks to hold baby sister and is always trying to touch her! I love watching her talk to Izzy!

At her one week doctors appointment to check weight since I'm nursing, Isabella was already at 9 lbs 4.5 oz!

I'll post the pictures I have loaded on to Marc's laptop (since mine is at home along with my camera). Hope you are all having a fantastic week!















More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment