Thursday, April 26, 2012

Updates

I am behind in posting updates on my family. We're doing great! Izzy is adjusting well to her new home and Madelyn has done wonderfully adjusting to having a new little one in the house. We're incredibly blessed!

Isabella weighed 10 lbs 2 oz at her two week appointment - which is amazing considering they just want them to be back to their birth weight at two weeks! She also has grown a half an inch already! She's a growing girl that's for sure.

Maddie will be turning three here in a few weeks. We've thrown around a few birthday party theme ideas - including dinosaurs and Tangled (Disney movie). I think the one that we've settled on is Max and Ruby. She loves those two little bunnies! I just ordered her stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing my baby turn three!!!



More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment