Monday, February 7, 2011

Colorado

The last weekend in January, Marc and I had the opportunity to travel out to Colorado to see my sister and her friends. We had a fun weekend in nice weather. I'll put some captions with the pictures - which are in order of our trip.


The memorial on post.
Marc reading the names of the falling soldiers.
Me and Casie in front of Focus on the Family
Me and Mr Roberts.
I thought this was funny! I sent it to our preacher.
Look- its me and Mr Whitaker!
Standing in the entry way to the park in Odyssey.
Casie at the park.
Marc in an airplane from one of the episodes.
Which way to go???
Going up the steps to the large curly slide.
Coming down the slide....so fast....
So fast....
Donna, Connie, and Eugene!
"Watch out for that lion!" - Scenes from Narnia
Outside of Whit's End
Our drinks! Mango smoothie, strawberry smoothie, and a Wodfamchocsod!
(World Famous Chocolate Soda)
Deliciously Fun!
Air Force Academy Chapel
The view from the inside.

A beautiful chapel!

Outside the chapel
Garden of the Gods.....Not that I needed to say that....


Kissing camels




Cottonwood Inn - Hot springs in Buena Vista
What a good lucking couple!
One of the pools....They're so relaxing!
Down the road from the hot springs.
Again - that is a great looking couple! ;)


Manatou Springs
The Golden Bee at the Broadmore
Sonja, Erin, and Casie at the Golden Bee
Me and Marc in what I think is a bad picture of me.
We had fun. Thanks for having us Casie! Next time we'll have to bring Maddie out to play at the Focus on the Family!


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment