Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Supervision Optional

If you know me at all, you know that I often don't go to far without my huge Disney tumbler filled with water or without a giant gas station pop (Dr Pepper or Coke only!) Some days I fear the gas station pop wins out over the much healthier water, but that's a battle to be fought another day.

Right now I want to discuss the dangers of leaving your drink unsupervised. I have a tendency to set things down and forget about them for a while. Its a bad habit of mine. I know the DH (Its blogging term for dear husband...Yeah, I'm not fond of it either - why not just say Marc?) I know that Marc always gets frustrated when he can't find the house phone or remote. I just carry it with me and set it down and then forget! Well, I'm afraid the same holds true to my drinks! The other night I found the dangers in doing that, you'll see below what I mean...Enjoy the pictures!






I guess she's going to be a Mt Dew girl.......


More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Dallas loves to steal our coke cups too.

    I too have the problem of carrying things around and then leaving them in the most unlikely places. Doug especially gets mad when I can't find my wallet and cellphone! Oh, well...they still love us in the end :)

    ReplyDelete