Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Roberts

Its been a while since I've posted. Not having the Internet at home is really hard!

A few weekends ago we got the chance to meet up with Jon and Betty Jo in Indianapolis. It had been a busy weekend, since on Saturday night we took a group of Jr Leaders to Brown County for their officer retreat. We are fortunate to be part of 4-H still and love the group of kids we get to work with.

Coming home from Brown County we met up with Marc's folks at a restaurant called The Journey. It was an interesting buffet with a good variety of food. They had sushi, which I didn't try, but Marc really got into it! They also had a chocolate fountain which was by far my favorite part of the food service!

Here is a picture from our lunch date! It was so darn cute I had to post it. Thanks Jon for sharing it with me!!!







More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment