Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Two Emmas!

While my parents were away from home last night, I brought Emma to my house. She's such a good dog! Maddie just loves her to pieces. In fact, about a month ago, my mom bought Maddie a stuffed dog that looks like Emma and she carries that dog around with her every where. Here are some pictures.

Emma was laying on the couch (a luxury she only gets at my house!) and Maddie climbed up to sit next to her while we watched Princess and the Frog. The whole time she held her tail!

Putting her Emma up to the real Emma

She kept saying "bark bark bark" when she brought it to Emma to show her! Ha ha!

My title is "Two Emmas!" My sister has a litter mate to Emma. When she was home one break, my niece (who was little at the time) saw Casie's dog for the first time and then looked at Emma and exclaimed "TWO EMMAS!" Ha ha. Kids are the best!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment