Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

...My family - they truly are my foundation!
...My husband - without him, who would kill the spiders?
...My baby girl - she is the reason for my existence.
...My country - I am so blessed to live in a free nation.
...My education - Boiler Up!
...My job - I am so fortunate to be under the leadership of God fearing people!
...Our military - May God bless those who have fought, those who have fallen, and those who are still fighting. I'm thankful for the strength of their families.
...My pets - they are the best, most patient animals in the world! And I am thankful for their company.
...My home - It might not look like much, but I'm proud of it!
...Dr Pepper - A day without it isn't pretty.


Most of all.....

....I'm thankful for a God who provides for my needs and offers a promise of salvation.

Luke 18:27 - Jesus replied, “What is impossible with human beings is possible with God.”

What are you thankful for?



More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment