Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Under Construction!

They say when you're pregnant you go through a phase called "nesting". Well I don't think I'm there yet. From what I understand during that phase you clean and organize like crazy.....Well, our house if far from clean or organized.....However, I am O.C.D. about certain things. I keep worrying about not having enough time to get the baby's room done. So this weekend Marc and I decided to "start" getting things around to do the baby's room this week.....Well, once it get started, its hard to stop......We totally suckered my mom and aunt into helping too! Here are some of the pictures... Remember--this is NOT the finished product.......














More to come...

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Can you come to my house and paint now? :)

    Too cute!

    Love you!
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chelsea. Wanted to say congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of parent hood. Casie told me you were expecting. The room looks wonderful and I wish you the best.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete