Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beef and Boards

Marc and I were treated last Christmas to a VIP Membership with the Beef and Boards Dinner Theater in Indianapolis. We loved it so much that we purchased the membership for ourselves this year!

Its been really nice to have. The plays are always really good and the food is even better! Its been great too, since most of my family has memberships. We often go with them as a group. Its a fun little way to get out and relax.

Last night, Marc was unable to go with me and the rest of my family to the show, so I invited my super good friend Stephanie! We had a really good time! The show was called Don't Dress For Dinner. Once a year Beef and Boards has a comedy instead of a musical. This was the comedy if you couldn't guess from the name--and boy was it funny....A little racy humor, but funny none the less.

Here are some pics of the good times we had! If you notice, even Baby Roberts was in attendance! (The baby's favorite part was the beef stroganoff) :)







More to come....

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You did remember to cover the baby's ears when there were PG moments right? :)

    Love ya!
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to B&B, but have never gone! Sounds like you guys had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww!! Look at your little baby bump, so cute!

    ReplyDelete