Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some Spring Chicks!

Marc brought home the chicks we ordered last night. We're still waiting on our coop, so we thought we'd let the little gals live with us for the time being. That was an approved choice by our little bug. She loved touching them. She wasn't crazy about holding them, but she really enjoyed chirping back and feeling their fuzzy little feathers! I can't wait for my niece and my cousin's little boy to come over to play with them!!!

Enjoy the pictures!














More to come...

1 comment:

  1. OMG spring is really on the way!!!! They are just adorable!! The little bug is a cutie too! Can't wait to see them. *Almost stopped by last night to welcome them to the neighborhood. FYI-I won't tell my neighbor....she may set her sites on your chicks.

    ReplyDelete