Monday, October 18, 2010

Me and My Mad Skills....Sorta....

So, shock and amazement...I never learned how to sew. Its not something I thought I ever wanted to try. I made a pair of shorts once in 7th grade for school. Other than that, never have tried. Well, recently I thought - how cool would it be to be able to make baby blankets for my friends when they have babies? Or how neat would it be to make some thing fun for Maddie or some new pillows for our couch! Soooo I'm learning to sew! My grandma (who mastered the skill of sewing) sold me one of her sewing machines and gave me the first instructions. Well, why wait I say. So I made a blanket that very day! It was fun and now I want to go to JoAnns and get more material! See what you think!








(Hopefully) More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment