Friday, January 29, 2010

Maddie's First Trip to the Children's Museum

My sister invited us to join them at the Children's Museum a few weekends ago. It has been a long, long time since I had been. I was excited for the opportunity to go.

The show case was focused on Barbie. Which, okay, I'm not a huge fan of her--but it was a nice display! The girls had fun trying on clothes and modeling them on the runway! :)

Madelyn also got to ride a carosel for the first time! Boy did she love it....I think this means Daddy's going to be buying her a horse in the future.... Hmmmm.....

Enjoy the pictures!

Maddie sitting in a tent--being Egyptian :) (Minus one sock!)


She LOVED riding the giraff!


Casie, Abby, and Jenny on the train.


Daddy and Maddie in the dino section!


Another good one of Marc and Maddie!


She just LOVES being upside down!

Play Section


Striking a pose on the runway!


AUNT CASIE
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment